Thursday, November 1, 2012

Being sick and.. and yeah.. LOOK!








Been sick for a couple of days (nasty cold, sucked the life out of me..) The black silhouettes are character concepts with armor for my OC Velozity (c) Me.. let me know which one you dig! (crouching amazon orc/thing/whatever) A collab between me and a good friend of mine, lucky to be working with him, also some arm studies I did which I posted earlier. Quick enviro studies from itally! Perspective is not my strong suit so im working harder on that aspect of my art.. =/ frustrating! Ha. bleh.. Wasted valuable time being sick.. Its a phobia of mine.. something along the lines of "blade runner" I needs a new body/head etc.. haha.

1 comment:

  1. thank you, Blue! =] Is your name Kim? as suggested by your dp?

    ReplyDelete